For long, many have been making a series of inquiries pertaining to Nigeria Airforce Recruitment. Besides, the majority of Nigerians have been asking a lot of questions relating to Nigeria Airforce recruitment.
However, this piece of article will teach you how you can successfully apply for Nigeria Airforce recruitment as well as guiding you judiciously for a successful registration.
In view of this, Nigeria Airforce Recruitment exercise will commence on 12th February 2019 and closes on 23rd February 2019. Moreso, Candidates that qualified after the registration process would be invited for zonal recruitment exercise. This exercise would hold from Saturday, March 9 to Saturday, March 23. In addition to this, Candidates who qualified from zonal recruitment exercise would be invited for the final selection interview exercise.
Some commonly asked questions include:
- When will Nigeria Airforce recruitment commence?
- When will Nigeria Airforce close their application?
- How can I successfully apply for Nigeria Airforce?
- What are the requirements of Nigeria Airforce Recruitment?
- What are the positions one can apply for?
Furthermore, this write-up will address all these questions and equally give you satisfying answers to them all.
Requirements For Nigeria AirForce Recruitment 2019-2020
- First and Foremost, the applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Secondly, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Thirdly, all applicants must be single.
- The minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant. Besides, he must not be below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy, and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Moreover, Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. In addition, the signee passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers license, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants should bring their Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Applicants must submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- Lastly, applicants must print out the under listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Card
- Attestation Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Various Positions and Qualifications For Nigeria AirForce Recruitment
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- Applicants must have their school’s testimonials.
- Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
- Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) must also have a minimum of 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including the English Language.
Locations For Zonal Nigeria AirForce Recruitment Exercise
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port- Harcourt.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Steps On How To Apply For Nigeria AirForce Recruitment 2019-2020
- First and foremost, log into their official Nigeria Airforce website @ https://airforce.mil.ng/page-bmtc_recruitment_2019
- Secondly, Click on fill the recruitment application form.
- Thirdly, click on start Application.
- Finally, Fill your personal information and as well upload all the necessary documents required. Besides, ensure that you print the acknowledgment slip.
Finally, Aall interested applicants should start the registration processes following the elaborated guidelines outlined above. In addition, interested applicants should know that online application is free of charge. Above all, applicants should fill their valid email and phone number.
On another note, we are here to keep you updated with the latest information regarding the Nigeria Airforce. In case of any problem, do well to contact.
Congratulations to some who will later be shortlisted.
N/B that applicants with HNND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.