The long-awaited programme for Nigerian graduates is about to kick off. In view of this, Nigeria youth service corps is about to commence NYSC Batch A online registration. With respect to this, the delay in this programme is probably due to the postponement of the presidential election.
However, all graduates across different institutions should get ready for NYSC Batch A online registration and mobilization. In addition, this article contained well-detailed procedures and different requirements for this programme.
Procedures for 2019 NYSC Batch A Online Registration
- First and foremost, visit their official website @ https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/
- Secondly, Click on “Mobilization Batch A 2019” if you are registering for the first time
- Thirdly, do not create a new account if you if you had registered before or you didn’t complete the registration process. Just Log in with your previous username and password to continue your registration.
- Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in previous batches but were unable to go to orientation camp.
- Lastly, Carefully fill in your personal data, upload where necessary and thumbprint as well.
Requirements For 2019 NYSC Batch A Online Registration
- Firstly, international graduates must present the following: Personal data, visa to the country of studies, date of the first departure to the country of studies, date of your arrival in Nigeria, upload your dual citizenship passport if any in the portal space allotted for it etc.
- Secondly, foreign graduates who are above the age limit in the NYSC programme should apply for an exemption certificate. You should come along with your original certificates and documents in Abuja for collection.
- Thirdly, Certificates of registration with their professional bodies are mandatory for graduates who graduated from Medicine, veterinary medicine, physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical laboratory science, pharmacy etc.
- Do not forget the password and username used during online registration
- Make sure that you upload a clear passport photograph during registration with a white background
- NYSC does not allow pregnant women and nursing mothers inside Camp. They can come for tour documentation and then go back.
- Lastly, do well to upload your marriage certificate if you are married in the space provided for it in the NYSC portal.
Finally, we are here to properly guide you and update you with the latest information regarding the area of your specialization. Do contact us in case of any difficulty.