The long-awaited JAMB Registration for 2019/2020 form is now in progress for those who wish to sit for the JAMB exam this year. As a result, They are advised to register in accordance to Jamb guidelines below.
Step by Step Guide on how to Register for P-YES 2019.P-YES Programme Registration Form is out.
Register for P-YES 2019 and stand a chance of enjoying a lucrative package from the Federal Government. Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme was designed for providing a solution to the problem of unemployment. This can be achieved by carrying out direct empowerment initiatives. Due to the high rate of poverty, Federal Government dim it fit to empower the Youth through this means
This programme is for everybody. whether you can write or not, read or not. Just apply so that you may be among the 774 000 youths that will be empowered. The main aim of this programme is to provide 774 000 empowerment opportunities to absorb unemployed youths. Office of the Secretary general of the federation is in charge of this programme whereas Senior Special Adviser to the President on Student Affairs coordinate this function.
Age Limit For P-YES PROGRAMME FOR 2019
The official age limit for P-YES Programme is between 18 to 40 years
General Requirements on how to Register for P-YES 2019
These are certain criteria one must be able to meet up before applying. They include:
- Applicant must be a bonafide citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must have at least one valid means of identification. It can be National identity Card, Permanent Voters Card or an International Passport.
- The applicant must provide a second level beneficiary so as to become eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Applicants should be able to communicate in English Language or any other Nigerian Language.
- Applicants must possess provable upright character and a stable mind.
- The applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader who will stand as a referee.
- Applicant should be able to get the endorsement of Local Government official.
- The applicant should be able to possess the ability to transfer information and mentor other people within the community.
Step by Step Guide On how on how to Register for P-YES 2019
- Visit P-YES Registration portal @ https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/
- Click on Application to Select “Start Your Application”
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Input your functional Phone number and working email address.
- Your phone will receive an SMS containing five digit Pincode. This five digit pin will be used to activate your account. Then type in your phone number and Password and click on “Activate Account”.
- Continue with the rest of Registration processes after entering those data
You will receive an SMS for an interview after successful registration. I urge you to register now so that you will be among the beneficiary of this lucrative empowerment. Don’t allow this opportunity to pass you by because you may not have this chance again
Hurry and register by clicking on Apply NOW
Don’t forget to register free and benefiting FG Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2019. I have detailed guides on how you can successfully register with no stress.
In case you encounter any difficulty, don’t hesitate to let us know by filling the contact form below. We are here to serve you better with quality and credible information about our specialty.
FG Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate. They must be willing to study in Rusia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary etc.
Students can now feel free to check EBSU sessional result at any point in time. This well-loaded article will enlightens students more on how to check EBSU sessional result.
Results are something you cannot do without and as such, every student is supposed to know how to check his or her results, check their admission status and be able to create a portal account. Every students has to be committed on how to check EBSU sessional result.
EBSU Sessional Results are always ready before the beginning of next semester. Kindly check your results by using these step by step guides.
Simple guides on how to check EBSU Sessional Result
- Visit EBSU official website at http://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on the “sessional result” contained in the quick menu
- Select session and proceed
- Enter your Matric number in the space provided for it
- Input your pin attached on the scratch card
- Finally, click on submit and after a while, your result will be displayed
you can either save it or proceed to a cyber cafe for printing
How to create EBSU portal account is one of the biggest challenges facing Students because they are not familiar with the techniques. Many have been finding it difficult but this write up will do justice to it and guide you accordingly.
You are all welcome to my piece of article which will help you check EBSU admission list using the EBSU school portal.