UNIABUJA Admission has released the admission list for 2018-2019 academic session. With respect to this, all the candidates who participated in the recently conclude POST-UTME Screening exercise can check their admission status.
Furthermore, You can check your admission status on the JAMB central Admission Processing portal(CAPS) portal. Moreso, this article contains all the requirements as well as a procedure on how to check the UNIABUJA Admission List conveniently.
Steps on How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List 2018-2019
- First and foremost, log into JAMB Website @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility…
- Secondly, kindly enter your Username and Password in the space provided for it
- Thirdly, scroll down and click “Check Admission Status”
- Choose your exam year and type in your “Registration Number” in the provided column
- Lastly, Click Admission to determine your admission update.
In view of this, all the admitted candidates should log into JAMB website to either accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations to all those who were admitted to the prestigious University of Abuja. Also, you can proceed with other registration processes.
Finally, just bear in mind that we are here to update you with the latest information. Kindly contact us in case of any difficulty.