The University of Ibadan Admission List (UI) is out. The management of the institution has finally released the names of those who got admitted in their renowned institution after a thorough screening. To this effect, all those chose who chose the institution can now check for their admission updates. In addition, this can be done through the JAMB website or the school portal.
However, this write-up will carefully guide you on how you will check your admission status as well as admission requirements. Moreover, the institution will award admission on three conditions:
- Firstly, to those who are able to score within or above the course cut-off marks.
- Secondly, to those who became successful in their just-concluded screening exercise.
- Lastly, to those who chose the institution as their first choice.
How To Check University of Ibadan Admission List 2018-2019
- First and foremost, log into JAMB Website @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility…
- Secondly, kindly enter your Username and Password in the space provided for it
- Thirdly, scroll down and click “Check Admission Status”
- Choose your exam year and type in your “Registration Number” in the provided column
- Lastly, Click Admission to determine your admission update.
Finally, feel free to lay your complaints because we are going to give you an urgent response.