UNN DAAD scholarship form is officially out. To this effect, all students of UNN are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Moreso, this scholarship is open for students and postgraduates vying for masters and Ph.D of the institution.
However, this UNN DAAD scholarship is specifically for students of UNN. In line with this, all interested applicants should do well to submit their relevant documents. Moreso, the deadline for submission of these documents is on 10th May 2019. Furthermore, hurry and apply for this programme to stand a chance of completing your studies free of charge.
In view of this, the UNN DAAD application fee is twenty-six thousand. In addition, this is to be paid at the point of registration. Also, the UNN DAAD application guidelines are as follows.
READ ALSO: SIMPLEST WAY TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA 2019
UNN DAAD Application Procedures for 2019
- The candidates should submit the following documents via email:
- First and foremost, completed application form
- Secondly, curriculum vitae
- Thirdly, statements of result or academic certificates
- Also, academic Transcripts
- Above all, a brief description of the intended Research
- Lastly, two referee reports from your University and/or Employer
- Consequently, for those applying for M.Sc. programme. Only the Bachelor’s degree Certificate and Transcripts are required. However, for those applying for the Ph.D. Programme. Both Bachelor’s, Masters Degree certificates and Transcripts are required.
Finally, submit these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, kindly click here to download the APPLICATION FORM
For more information, click on https://www.unn.edu.ng/daad-scholarship-application-procedure-for-university-of-nigeria-2/
In conclusion, why not try your luck since there is no harm in trial. Also, ensure that you fill all forms carefully before submitting. In addition to this, do consult us if there are any difficulties.